Am I covered for that?


Am I covered for that?

 Just because you have homeowners insurance, anything that happens in or to your home is NOT covered. There are many things that must be added in by an endorsement or even a separate policy. Here are a few things that you need to check with your agent on how to make sure you have coverage.

Water damage



Mold and fungus



Water/ sewage backup

Personal injury

Slow leaks

Large quantities or dollar amounts of jewelry and collectibles

Pet liabilities

Contents replacement coverage

Golf cart use

Rental cars

Storage units

Loss assessment


We would love to help you find out if you have these coverages or help explain more in detail what they are and if you need them.

Please give us a call 281-653-7770 or send an email to

This entry was posted in Auto Insurance, Business Insurance, Car Insurance, Flood, Home Insurance, Liability Insurance and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>